For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious Data Analyst with strong analytical skills.
Working on this position you will having an opportunity to design, develop and support innovative solutions in a challenging automotive industrial.
The company rapidly growing and strives to provide their customers with best-in-class data, software and service.
About the role:
- Provides data analysis and/or mining to support the organization towards making improvements to products or services, or to facilitate requirements or expose data or system issues.
- Develops product requirements independently and works on a daily basis with Technology teams to prioritize and implement requirements.
- Serves as a point of contact for third parties and customer escalations; researches data anomalies and makes recommendations to external teams toward resolution of customer issues.
- Utilizes various methods of knowledge transfer including live presentations; maintains documentation, which helps to increase data awareness for involved parties within the company.
- Provides timely feedback on project-related tasks and issues to management after identifying root cause of issues.
- Actively contribute to Data Services solutions by problem solving, business process re-engineering and system design.
- Analyse and document existing data processes, and propose (where appropriate) changes to optimise current data processes.
- Performs other related duties specified by the Management.
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Solid written and verbal presentation skills are essential to this role.
- Very good command of English - both written and spoken
- Industry knowledge regarding unique usages and application of OEM automotive parts data is preferred.
- Working in an international environment,
- Private medical healthcare,
- Multisport Card,
- Stable employment with market competitive salary,
- Fresh fruits in the office;
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja