If you would like to gain first professional experience, check if corporate atmosphere will be something interesting for you or continue your career path this position might be something for you.
Currently we are searching for candidates with one of the following languges Norwegian/Danish/Finnish/Slovenian and English for multilingual, help desk project.
We are looking for enthusiastic, open-minded candidates, who would like to develop skills in multinational and multilingual environment.
- Providing Customer Support
- Resolving problems
- Answering e-mails
- Updating data in the system
- Supporting clients via phone (inbound calls), chat
- Providing consultancy about the company's own products and new platform
- Preparation of internal reports
- C1 Level of following language Norwegian/Finnish/Slovenian/ Dutch
- min. B2 level of English (fluent)
- Ability to team work and supporting your colleagues
- Ability for sharing your knowledge
- Ability to gather new knowledge and new skills
- Analytical and solving problems ability
- Private medical care
- Language course
- Multisport card and shopping vouchers
Recruitment Agency No. 20329
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
IT and Telecommunications | Multilingual and Customer Service | Software | Customer service | Helpdesk | Analyst | Administrator | Specialist | 1st line | Database | Customer | Data entry | System | Pracownik administracyjny