For our client, we are currently looking for candidates to work on the position of Client Delivery Manager within financial services.
- Lead and take accountability for major client relationships
- Build trusted partnerships to retain clients
- Cross sell and up sell across all products and services
- Identify opportunities to grow the business, develop strategies and synthesise information to deliver solutions
- Develop client specific strategies to enable the identification of potential opportunities.
- preferred education within generally understood finance
- min. 2-3 years of experience in client facing role
- experience in finance / banking area is a must
- very strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy
- assertiveness and resililience to stress
- excellent Excel skills
- VBA and SQL - preferred
- fluent English (min. C1)
- experience in BIG 4 would be an extra asset
- very convenient office location
- extended private medical package
- sport card
- subsidized lunch and travel card
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta