We are currently looking for candidates to work for our client on the position of Client Asset Analyst (Regulatory Operations). Proposed contract duration is 6 - 9 months with further chances for converting into the company's internal payroll.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Daily calculation of cash lock up for UK Client Assets entities
- Daily calculation of segregation deficits for UK Client Assets entities
- Consulting with Legal, Compliance and Operations management on Client Assets issues impacting calculations
- Participating in Technology related change management impacting Client Assets
- Participate in the implementation of rule changes impacting Operations teams
- min. 2 years of experience on a similar role
- fluent English
- ability to manage various deliverables throughout the day, within deadlines
- strong communication skills to clearly articulate issues and ideas
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to understand complex workflows across multiple business types.
- opportunity to join one of the most advanced and innovative company
- chance to work at the international teams
- attractive benefit package
- central office location
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta