We are currently looking for candidates interested in working on the position of Change Communication Management - Senior Consultant, who will be part of an international team creating and driving the change communication on digital initiatives (broad spectrum of IT).
Main duties will include:
- create and deliver change communication globally (approx. 6k employees) within digital and modernisation initiatives
- prepare, run and follow up on campaigns
- plan, initiate and monitor change communication on projects run globally
- create and manage contents to social media channels, presentations etc.
- advising and supporting colleagues in IT department.
- preferred education within communication studies, business economics or business administration
- absolutely fluent English both written and spoken (min. strong C1)
- experience on a similar position in large organisations
- strong communications skills and the ability to break complex concepts into easily comprehensible pieces.
- sport card
- private health insurance including dental option
- life insurance
- holiday bonus
- massages for employees
- Sodexo lunch coupons
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta