Are you looking for a truly innovative working environment which develops solutions that make a real difference in IT world?
Are you interested in Big Data, real time Security Management, Cloud solutions and real time data analysis?
We are looking for brilliant, experienced Engineers to design and develop unique products which capture, decode and analyse network data in real time, in 40GB/s and more.
The visionary and ahead-of-time technologies used by our client are recognized and used by the largest businesses in the world.
Apply and find out more!
- 2+ years of experience in Linux based C++ programming, including highly complex, multi-threaded environments
- Knowedge/ experince in Python, Bash
- Experience in coding high availability and high performance systems
- Ability to write high quality code together with appropriate tests proving functionalities work as expected (automated tests)
- Practical knowledge of design patterns
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, passion for innovative solutions
- Good knowledge of network systems (especcially in telecommunication), network protocols
- Communication skills and co-operative approach
- An opprotunity to join a core team of experts in Krakow R&D company center
- Highly innovative technologies and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- -Health Insurance
- Sports Card
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working practices
- Office in city centre location with free parking space
- Catered lunches on Friday
- Regular social outings for our fun-loving team
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, the sharpest minds in the industry
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja