- Offering assistance to partners and sales.
- Solving daily problems related to compensation programs
- Collaborating with the distributors AOM (Account Operations Manager) in analyzing the use of financial resources of the MDF (Market Development Funds) program, along with recommendations for investments;
- Coordinating the planning and approvals for the Market Development Funds;
- Monitoring claims and payments status and escalating to the partner/PSS (Partner Sales Support) (where local language support is necessary, additional to the generic support offered by the GBS MDF team), in case of existing claims or missing documents;
- Assisting the partners/ the PSS in solving issues that arise in claims or payments;
- General computer skills (Operating system – Windows XP), experience in working with the MS Office tools: Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- English – advanced level
- Prior work experience at least 2 years’ experience in a business and partners support role
- First level university degree with a focus in bussines or economics.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc