Our Client is a world leader in delivering support and solutions to clients from around the globe. Its the biggest advisory company on polish market, hiring almost 3000 employees in 7 cities.
Currently the company is looking for a Business Team Process Advisor with German.
- Provide support to internal client finance teams (phone or email)
- Document all calls into the system
- Prepare training for teams
- Share best practices and provide support to other members
- Fluent German (C1) and very good English (B2+/C1)
- Graduate and/or professional certification in a business related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance) or commensurate experience in an Accounting or Finance role is required to perform this position
- Experience in customer service area
- Excellent communication skills
- permanent employment contract
- social benefits: language courses, Multisport card, private medical care
- healthy lifestyle support
- possibility to develop one's skills and professional career
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Multilingual and Customer Service | Finance | Finance SSC / BPO | Accountancy | Agent | Accountant | Specialist | Advisor / counsellor | Language | Finance | Financial | Specjalista finansowy