For our client – a leader among international technology companies, we are looking for an ambitious BI Engineer.
On this position you will develop effective business intelligence solutions by designing, developing, and deploying systems to support business intelligence, reporting, data warehousing, and integration with enterprise applications. Implements user access controls and data security measures. You will also assist in the evaluation of the business to support delivery of effective business intelligence and reporting solutions, maintain documentation of processes, reports, applications, and procedures.
- Develops and deploys systems to support business intelligence, reporting, data warehouse and integration with enterprise applications; implements user access controls and data security measures where appropriate.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Anticipates opportunities for improvement; outlines and identifies alternate solutions and presents to management for final approval and implementation.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Assists in the coordination efforts with management and end-users to evaluate the business to support delivery of effective business intelligence and reporting solutions.
- Develops and tests database scripts, stored procedures, triggers, functions, SSIS packages, and other back-end processes to support system integration and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) to facilitate the creation and population of the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Assists with tabular and multi-dimensional modeling in addition to development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Designs and develops interactive dashboards and reports. Creates and maintains documentation of processes, reports, applications, and procedures in accordance with department policy.
- at least 3 years prior experience in business intelligence, data analytics and data warehouse reporting required
- a proven track record of developing and testing database scripts, stored procedures, triggers, functions, SSIS Packages, and other back-end processes to support system integration and ETL to facilitate the creation and population of the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- strong SQL skills, business intelligence tool expertise, and report development skills are required.
- in depth knowledge of BI/Analytics/Statistical tools like Power BI, Tableau, Business Objects, SSRS, SSAS, and Excel.
- strong knowledge of data modeling, data quality, and ETL/SQL server, in writing relational database queries and a general knowledge of SSAS (DAX/MDX) database queries.
- a working knowledge in configuring, deploying, and maintaining database servers is expected.
- preferred programming skills using .Net along with general knowledge of NoSQL platforms, such as MongoDB.
- strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Permanent contract
- Working in an international environment,
- Private medical healthcare,
- Life insurance,
- Trainings and development opportunities;
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja