We are looking to find an experienced professional for Business Analyst position to fill the ranks of one of our clients, a global technology leader with stable position on Krakow’s market. Due to growth of their Global Business Services center we are seeking candidates who will help understand business requirements and change them into functioning solutions supporting Financial and Accounting department of the company.
- Collaboration with business stakeholders while gathering and analyzing all their business needs.
- Documenting of business requirements in detailed fashion for use of support and development teams aiming to fulfill the needs.
- Cooperation with IT Services Managers on estimations of work required for solution implementation and construction of delivery plans.
- Subject Matter Expert role for related technical and business related topics supporting ongoing processes and solutions as also integration of new services.
- Identification of functional gaps between solutions and business needs.
- Support of development teams in direct implementation of the functional requirements.
- Experience in Business Analyst role
- Knowledge of financial process - Cash Management
- Understanding of accounting processes/ solutions
- Treasury processes knowledge is a strong advantage
- SAP FICO knowledge is a plus
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrum/Agile knowledge is an adventage
- Possibility of development in worldwide organization
- Benefits Package (private medical care, Multisport or Multikafeteria, trainings and more)
- Annual bonus
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | IT and Telecommunications | Accountancy | Analyses | Finance | Software | Network | IT process / service | Accountant | Advisor / counsellor | Analyst | Business analyst | Bussiness consultant | Business inteligence | Consultant | System consultant | Excel | Finance | Accounts receivable | SAP | Reporting | Process | System | IT | Agile | SCRUM | Supply Chain Specialist