A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Big Data Developer with Scala.
The aim of the project is to create products which use globa healthcare insight to transform clinical development.
In this project, you will be responsible mostly for:
- Building advanced data analytics and MC capabilities
- Working with Big Data technologies like Spark and Hadoop
- Working in international agile team
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Hadoop, Hive, Impala
- Advanced knowledge of Scala (with 5 years of programming experience using functional and object-oriented paradigms
- Working experience with Spark, relational and non-relational databases
- Very good English skills (both spoken and written)
- Employment contract or B2B cooperation (contract signed directly with our Customer)
- Attractive benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, fruits on a weekly basis, sponsored sport activities)
- Many internal events
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja