For our client, BPO Service Center in Cracow, we are looking for the candidates for the position of Invoice to Cash Accountant who will be responsible for providing high quality accounting services for assigned Client’s businesses by performing daily, weekly or monthly Invoice to Cash accounting activities.
- Customer Master Data Management
- Invoice Processing
- Credit Control
- Incoming Payments / Bank
- Cash Collection
- Retail specific Activities
- Month End Close Activities
- 1 year of experience in AR accounting (in BPO/SSC sector)
- Fluent German and very good knowledge of English language is a must
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good knowledge of ERP system (preferably SAP)
- Task and time management skills - planning and organising skills
- Team work and good communication skills, flexibility, and ability to work under pressure and in short terms
- Strong motivation to work in accounting in an international team
- Interesting professional challenges in a dynamic, fast paced organisation
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Friendly working atmosphere and open informal organizational culture
- Attractive remuneration and benefit package
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc