For our Client, we are currently looking for:
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and local statutory;
- Monitor the centralized monthly Closing and Reporting activities;
- Responsible for the preparation of specifications/reconciliations and documentation of the submitted financial data;
- Professional level of knowledge of modern accounting practices
- Professional level of English
- Excellent understanding of the use and application of other I.T. (Excel, Word).
- Minimum of few years of relevant financial experience in a multinational environment
- Public transport subsidized
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Multisport card
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta