Our Client is an American software house with over two decades of commercial software product engineering expertise and more than 12 years of globally distributed agile delivery. The company exists in more than 25 countries and provides its expertise mainly to financial, insurence and banking industry.
Currently the comapny is searching for an experienced .NET Developer to help deliver technical and functional enhancements to the FX trading platform within Asset Management. You will be part of a small Scrum team and help build FX cash management platform.
- work as part of a small autonomous team delivering valuable incremental change to the business,
- collaborate with other team members cross location while designing, developing and implementing solutions.
- help create a technical road map, driving to reduce complexity and improve the stability and supportability of the platform,
- work with developers from other work streams to share ideas and help improve the development process.
- at least 2 years of experience as a software developer,
- experience with GUI (WPF), Services (WCF), relational database (SQL-Server or Oracle), messaging (TIBCO or MQ) and data integration,
- practical experience in use of SOLID and Clean Code principles, design patterns,
- good understanding of OOP and design priciples,
- willigness to learn new technology and trends,
- excellent communication skills, ability to discover solutions and propose them,
- experience in working within Agile environment and use of Kanban delivery process.
- employment contract or B2B cooperation,
- taking part in international projects, developed for clients from around the globe;
- vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification and language courses (also Polish language);
- relocation package for those who relocate both from Poland and abroad; support from the Global Mobility Team;
- possibility to work in a wide range of projects and move from one to another (with possibility to relocate to another city);
- attractive benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, fruits on a weekly basis, sponsored sport activities, etc.);
- startup atmosphere within corporate projects;
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja