I agree that my personal data may be recorded in the database of Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o. (the “Company”), with its registered office at Sienna 39, 00-121 Warsaw and may be processed by the Company and its affiliates (together the “Companies”) for the purposes of providing recruitment services as detailed in the Companies’ foundation documents in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (uniform text: Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135 with further amendments) on the protection of personal data. I acknowledge that my personal data is voluntarily disclosed and that I am authorised to access and amend it at all times. I further agree that the Companies may process my personal data for marketing and statistical purposes.
- Personal data is collected in order to facilitate an effective recruitment process for candidates and clients by helping to assess your skills, experience, qualifications and suitability for both current and future vacancies that may be of interest to you.
- The Company may process and use your personal data to contact you via telephone, email or other means of communication to inform you of suitable work opportunities or to provide you with other marketing information. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information, please contact, please contact the Company by email using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should a candidate be successfully placed by the Company or Companies with a client, the candidate agrees that the client may provide the Company or Companies as appropriate with details of the candidate’s remuneration for the purposes of calculating the fee due for the service provided.
- In the event of a purchase or sale of a business or assets, the Company may disclose your personal data to third parties who are prospective buyers or sellers of such businesses or assets. If the Company or its assets are sold to a third party, personal data will be transferred as part of the transaction. However, the Company will ensure to the best of its ability that the privacy of your personal data is maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Should the Company be required by the authorities in any jurisdiction and where such requirement is in compliance with legislation or other legal process, personal data may be disclosed to these authorities.
- A candidate: Should inform the Company about any changes in their personal data. Is entitled to receive an update on the status or content of his or her personal data at any time. Is entitled to demand that the Company completely delete his or her personal data at any time.
- In order to receive an update or to request that personal data is deleted, a candidate should contact the Company by email at the following address: email@example.com.
- The Company may contract candidates to ask them for updates on their personal data.
- Personal data is stored on secure servers that either belong to the Company or to a contracted third party internet service provider.