For our Client, new Company on Siesia market, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Senior Internal Controller who join to the new established SSC structure.
On the position the person will work in the European Risk & Internal Control team to standardize and harmonize the internal control environment across the European businesses and supports the local businesses with the implementation and optimization of the control environment to realize effectiveness and efficiency gains.
Location: Katowice, at the moment 100% remotely
- Supports the local businesses with the design and implementation of the internal control framework (SOX and non-SOX) and financial control policies.
- Supports with the delivery in Europe of the Group Sarbanes Oxley program.
- Supports and trains business and control owners on internal control matters.
- Locally advises line of business management on implications of regulatory policies and assists in the implementation of new or revised policies & programs to address them.
- Support with fostering a culture of governance across Europe and provide support/advice.
- Supports with managing the structure for control execution / documentation and report on conclusions.
- Works with internal and external auditors on design and testing for key risk areas.
- Supports with appropriate testing and analyzes key performance indicators to ensure requirements of the financial policies and programs are maintained at a level commensurate with regulatory expectations.