For one of our Clients, the company which is operating in Krakow at Business Services area we are looking for a HR Service Delivery Manager.
This is an exciting position for an experienced HR professional with an open mindset who is willing to embark in a new project of an international company.
The role of a HR Service Delivery Manager role focuses on keeping internal clients satisfied with the company's services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients.
Person at this position will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day to day operations of an HR project team in meeting the agreed service level agreements and business operational requirements
- Providing leadership and direction to the HR service delivery team
- Managing client satisfaction, developing strong relations with key client stakeholders
- Developing and streamline processes to ensure an accessible, straightforward and digital approach for the user
- Coordinating with the other business leaders a variety of programs within the HR transformation journey ensuring a smooth transition
- Working with the internal team and client , to develop, implement and embed KPI and SLA for the management of the HR projects, working close with teams within, leading on new ways of working and an empowering approach
- Driving process innovations and transformation
- Identifying training opportunities for career and skill set growth for all staff