For our client, an international e-commerce company, due to the intensive development of the office in Krakow, we are looking for experienced Candidates for an HR Manager role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international company where you will have a chance to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes in the organization e.g. recruitment, trainings, capacity/capability analysis
- Manages performance of the team and drive the semi-annual performance evaluation process for employees
- Builds a strong business relationship with the management team
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Designs and maintains organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Maintains HR documentation organizational charts, employee files
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Develops and implements new personnel policies and procedures
- Coordinates promotion cycle
- Designs, implement and leads actions focused on continuous improvement