We are currently looking for experienced Full Stack Developer, who will join the team of our Client - the software publishing subsidiary of a group of innovative technological solutions. Mainly offered as Software as a Service (SaaS), their products are sold in more than 150 countries and are translated into more than 15 languages worldwide.
This position covers active participation in BI Tracking and Product development process. Full Stack Developer will work directly with all colleagues from different expert areas, including DevOps, Software developers, DB developers, QA Automation Engineers and will be responsible for:
- Working with development teams and product managers to ideate the tracking solutions;
- Design client-side and server-side architecture of a one-entry Tracking tool;
- Building the front-end of tracking services and pixels through appealing visual design;
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions (Google, Azure, Elastic) in accordance with best practices;
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company security policies, GDPR and best practices in cloud security;
- Developing and managing well-functioning tracking databases and applications databases;
- Writing effective APIs;
- Testing the tracking of websites / software / custom tracking scripts to ensure responsiveness and efficiency;
- Creating security and data protection settings for the tracking tools, databases.