For our international Client specialized in outsourcing area we are currently looking for Data and Administration Specialist.
- Receives and reviews data
- Answering incoming calls, e-mails
- Files documentation
- Delivery high quality of Customer Service
- Creating reports
- Updating system
- Educational background BA/MA degree
- Experience in Customer Service, administration
- Fluent (B2+/C1/C2) level in English
- Analytical skills
- Attachments to details
- Ability to adapt to new work environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sport card
- Wide range of choice of trainings and language courses
- For candidates outside of Poland support in relocation
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta