For our Client we are currently looking for an:
AP/AR Accountant specialised in the production industry
- Day to day accounting following guidelines and accounting principals , issuance of Commercial Invoice, Communication with Customers regarding delivery and lead times etc.
- Keeping record of each commercial and non commerical documents ( Invoice, Issue Challan and Stock Receipt etc).
- Resolving of Customer query after talking to concerned person in HO. Physical verification of inventores (quarterly) and reporting to HO regarding descripency.
- Updating BOM and material accounting.
- Ensuring the correct passing of various bills including Transport, CHA, Material, administration etc.
- Coordination with Customers and H.O. on regular basis.
- Using approved Software for various accounting & MIS, Also updating ERP for various masters -Item, Vendor, Customer
- Prepare Projected Cash Flow, PL, BS on periodical basis (Monthly, Quarterly, six monthly and yearly - Dec closing and march closing)
- Dealers management and ensuring correct Incentive / commission computation, if any.
- Control on A/R, Inventory, Advances, Imprest and valuation of inventory.
- Price verification of purchase / sales invoices, Landed price of Goods etc.,
- Co-ordinate with other departments to extend various support and timely closings.
- Have control on Company expenses, manpower productivity, Insurance claims etc.
- A big support to Operations being guide and showing road map in line of Financials
- Project sales coordination and sponsorship / advertisement controls - Ensuring periodical Bank Reconciliation, payments and expenses accounting.
- Receivable Management and esnuring follow up with Customers for payment on due date.
- Keeping Track of Free Samples/ Stocks and accounting of the same. - Fixed Assets management, Monthly trial balance and keeping all Accounting records. - Coordination with Statutory Auditor, Internal Auditor and various consult - Induction of innovative ways for cost control and cost reduction. - Induction of new SOPs for improving efficiency and system oriented working. - Import Accounting / Export Accounting and forex management.
- Import and Export Documentation.
- Coordinating with Customs Agent for clearing of goods.
- Dealing with the Warehousing Company for Storage, Clearance of goods.
- Dealing with Government Authorities related to Statutory Compliances if any.
Coordinate with Dubai office & HQ for shipments coming to Kuwait for JW Kuwait and our redistribution/Project partner (First Bateel)
Coordinate with JW Kuwait customers for deliveries
Coordinate with Kuwait warehouse (Third Party warehouse) for in/out consignments.
Billing orders on SMS to Redistribution/Project Partner (First Bateel)