For our Client, well-known company which has branches all around the world and vastly develop their business based in new technologies, life science and environmental area we are looking for a candidate for position Corporate Tax Analyst EMEA.
- Cooperation with European Tax Manager and Tax Department on all related requests related with compliance in Europe
- Coordinate and provide guidance to all Financial Controllers in SSC (CIT/VAT returns for all entities)
- Organize and support periodical tax reconciliations with the Financial Controllers
- Organize follow up reviews
- Provide ad-hoc support, coordination and expertise to any tax planning efforts, including a solid knowledge of BEPS proposals and its impact on PKI
- Constant work to improve and redesign process flow for VAT and CIT compliance in a matrix organization and commissionaire distribution model
- Support process for IT to maintain the integrity of the financial systems
- Optimize processes for tax payments, tax forecasting and VAT in accordance with global tax objectives and local rules.
- Process work includes: statutory returns, income Tax Returns and annexes, tax prepayments, VAT monthly/ quarterly and yearly returns, monthly country Tax dashboards.