- About Us
- Shortlisted Jobs
Our client, one of world's leading asset managers (banks), is looking for talents to join their Warsaw's team of Securities Settlement within Operations.
- manages the procedural, risk and reporting functions around the trade settlement process across firm's entities in EMEA
- utilization of proper controls to mitigate risk
- strives for technological enhancement to meet business requirements
- performs lots of internal and external interactions delivering exceptional client service
The proposed contract duration is 6 - 9 (or even 12) months assuming self-employment or external employement (through an agency) with later performance review and chances for converstion to company's internal employee
- education within finance preferred (broad spectrum)
- familiarity and existing experience with middle office area
- fluent English for everyday work (EMEA region).
- the role will also be suitable for junior workers soon after graduation
- benefit package similar to the one offered by the employing entity
- training will be provided