We are currently looking for new candidates to take to role of a Specialist in Operations/Reconciliations Team in financial services provider.
Main duties will include:
- manual transaction processing of cash and securities including funds
- income transactions processing
- transaction and account reconciliation
- market operations services for equities and FX
- transaction and tax reporting.
- education within finance, economics, business administration
- fluent knowledge of English (C1), both written and spoken
- min. 1 years experience on a similar position preferably in a banking / middle office environment.
- private medical care
- benefits platform (e.g. sports card)
- lunch voucher
- subsidized travel card
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta