- About Us
- Shortlisted Jobs
For our Client international IT organization based in Wroclaw, due to brand new project being launched we are currently looking for Specialist in Network Area
Network Specialist (Technical Support Engineer L1 and L2)
Dependable from the experience you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose all Level 1/2 issues from the customers and driving satisfactory resolution of the issues.
- Troubleshoot Product, Codes and Configuration issues.
- Ensure On-Time escalation to L3 and Engineering(R&D) teams
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Document all communication with customers in the CRM
- Notify/Discuss with L2/TL/Manager on Tickets that require assistance.
- Timely handoff (escalation) of cases that require technical or political to L2/L3 TAC.
- Plan and constantly work on upgrading tech and product expertise.
- Contribute to the knowledge base/ Tech Forum.
- Ensure to gain Certified Expertise (Certifications) to provide better service.
- 1-2 years(L1) or 3-4 years (L2) experience in technical support environment
- Experience in networking support
- Good English language skills – communication with Client – mostly web, chat, mail, but sometimes calls as well
- CCNA and CCNP certifications would be an advantage
- Bridging and Switching Concepts, LAN Technologies such as Ethernet - CSMA/CD
- STP, RSTP, MSTP, VLAN tagging
- Good Knowledge in Routing concepts, with Good knowledge in Routing Protocols like: RIP, OSPF, IGRP, EIGRP, BGP
- Experience with deployments on both copper DSLAMs and fiber GPON access systems
- Self-managing (autonomous, detail-oriented, organized, creative)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present and lead discussions from the executive to the developer level
- Working time Monday – Friday, 2 waves between 7:00 – 21:00