Our Client, the leading European e-commerce company, is looking for new joiners to the team, which currently consists of 300 interdisciplinary specialists and managers from more than 30 countries who work at 10 locations across Europe in Sales Marketing, IT, Operations and Administrative departments. To maintain the success going forward, they are looking for individuals who can develop business and contribute to the creation of a positive corporate culture by not only demonstrating versatile professional expertise, but also by exhibiting a passion for performance, analysis and solution-based methodologies. This includes adapting to changes, networking extensively and understanding the digital market and our business model in-depth.
At this moment, we are looking for a Java Developer, who will become a part of a great team and will be responsible for:
- Developing and continuously delivering applications for one of the most successful e-commerce platforms in Europe that drives fast-growing business
- Enthusiastically discovering and solving digital challenges associated with a full e-commerce stack: Customer Experience, Payment, Supply Chain Finance
- Working autonomously in a real agile environment covering the complete software life cycle from concept creation, to development, testing and maintenance
- Joining a multinational team, collaborating closely on a regular basis with product teams in HQ - Munich (onsite and remotely)
- Striving for mastery using state-of-the-art technologies
Java Developer will become a part of a great technical environment:
- Java 8 - upgrade to Java 9 planned in the future
- SCRUM methodology
- Clean Code and TDD principles
- Grafana for monitoring
- Fast application releases
- 4 hours weekly for 'innovation time'