|Published||2 days ago|
Our job opportunity is a chance to expand your knowledge in an international company, who is already hiring over 800 employees in Business Center in Krakow.
You will be dedicated to the Service Desk team, who is supporting internal users all around the world.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing first line support to end users for computer workstations, servers, application software and hardware
- Diagnosing and resolving issues related to IT, LAN/WAN, MS Office, Windows, VPN, Active Directory
- Daily contact in English with end users via phone, chat, ticketing system SNOW
- At least 6 months of working experience in Service Desk
- Very good level of English and Italian and Polish (written and spoken) is essential
- Time management and organizational skills
- Process and documentation oriented worker
- Team oriented individual
- Good interpersonal and social skills
- Good adaptability and flexibility skills
Advantageous to have:
- Experience with Support Desk Software, CRM or other ITSM Tools
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating system 7 and Microsoft Office 2013, 365
- PC/Laptop configuration familiarity
- Competitive salary and benefit package(private medical health care, multisport card)
- Excellent working and team atmosphere
- Career path opportunities
- Salary based on experience
For candidates based 150 km from Krakow company provides relocation package.
Recruitment Agency No. 812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja