- About Us
- Shortlisted Jobs
For our Client, international leader in IT and New Technologies areas we are looking for an experienced professional for a position of IT Delivery Manager for Finance.
The hired person will join an office based in Krakow and will play a key role in leading the Global Information Systems team.
The person will:
- Be accountable for delivering end-to-end Information Systems solutions
- Collaborate with Business Engagement Managers, Domain Architects and Business Process Owners as well as with your fellow Information Systems organization leaders
- Review the status and quality of the service, define and deliver the actions required to improve the quality of the service and keep it aligned with business needs
- Support the development, implementation, management, maintenance and optimization
- Manage the assigned budget effectively and deliver activities within agreed schedules and costs; participate in the definition of costs and schedules
The background required for this position:
- Degree in information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of Information Systems experience within at least 3 of the following domains: tax, compliance, treasury and controlling.
- Deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and Information Systems technologies
- Experience in managing large and diverse teams across multiple Information Systems technology domains
- Strong competence in spoken and written English is a must
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical Information Systems capabilities and solutions
- Experience in project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle
- Good knowledge of financial, accounting and management processes
- Strong negotiation-, facilitation- and consensus building skills
- Benefits Package including min. (private medical care, Multisport or Multikafeteria, trainings and more)
- Annual bonus