- About Us
- Shortlisted Jobs
For our Client, international organization based in city centre in Wroclaw, due to rapid grow we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
Graduates from accounting studies for the poition of Employee Reimbursement & Accounts Payable Specialist
No experience is required as the training is provided.
- Performs clerical accounting duties within a defined scope under moderate supervision (e.g., invoice fees, purchase order numbers).
- Reconciles and posts transactions to the general ledger.
- Supports basic customer inquiries, typically without escalation.
- Provides basic support to an assignment (e.g., implementing a new system)
- Interacts with internal customers on a global basis.
- Process employee expense reimbursements
- BA or MA degree preferred.
- 0-1 years of professional experience
- Good computation skills.
- Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Systems, Applications, Products (SAP).
- Fluency in English
- Basic understanding of accounting processes
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills.