For our Client, international leader in IT and New Technologies areas we are looking for an experienced professional for a position of Global Information Systems Domain Delivery Manager for Finance.
The hired person will join an office based in Krakow and will play a key role in leading the Global Information Systems team.
The person will:
- Be accountable for delivering end-to-end Information Systems solutions and services to our global and local business units in line with agreed schedule, cost and quality
- Collaborate with Business Engagement Managers, Domain Architects and Business Process Owners as well as with your fellow Information Systems organization leaders in order to ensure the delivery of world-class software-related business services
- Review the status and quality of the service, define and deliver the actions required to improve the quality of the service and keep it aligned with business needs
- Support the development, implementation, management, maintenance and optimization of internal Information Systems and cross-functional processes related to the service delivery / demand
- Ensure compliance with our Enterprise Architecture, the Application Roadmap and any other applicable directives and guidelines, especially those dealing with Information Systems service delivery
- Manage the assigned budget effectively and deliver activities within agreed schedules and costs; participate in the definition of costs and schedules