For international manufacturing company we are seeking candidates for the position of GL Accountant.
- Participate in SAP implementation and ensure compliance with local accounting and tax policies.
- conduct trainings regarding FI module.
- ensure finance data quality.
- support Group and local MEC activities.
- participate in preparation of local financial statement.
- prepare periodic reports and analysis.
- previous experience in general ledger area.
- knowledge related to balance sheet, P&L, financial statement.
- very good English skills.
- SAP and Excel skills.
- strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- contract for 1 year with possibility of prolonging it.
- attractive salary.
- competitive set of social benefits.
- friendly atmosphere in the team.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 20329 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=finanse-bankowosc-ksiegowosc