A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be engaged in advanced financial processes for various divisions across Europe. The roll will be based in Krakow's Centre of Excellence.
We are looking for candidates who are open for relocation to Kraków
- Review, analysis and building of financial reports, business forecast, business planning, reporting activities for divisions in Europe.
- Participation in month end closures and balances substantiation.
- Introducing of process improvements and automation of manual processes.
- Cross organization work coordination (communication with business partners from various departments: sales, SCM, controlling team)
- Maintaining processes in compliance with Global Market standards requirements.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports
- Deliver presentations for review meetings and materials for stakeholders across Europe