A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be engaged in advanced financial processes for various divisions across Europe. The role will be based in Krakow's Centre of Excellence.
Work place : KRAKOW
- Review, analysis and building of financial reports, business forecast, business planning, reporting activities for divisions in Europe.
- Participation in month end closures and balances substantiation.
- Introducing of process improvements and automation of manual processes.
- Cross organization work coordination (communication with business partners from various departments: sales, SCM, controlling team)
- Maintaining processes in compliance with Global Market standards requirements.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports
- Deliver presentations for review meetings and materials for stakeholders across Europe