For our Client, the largest telecommunications operator in EU, who is opening a new office in Warsaw to meet its increasing demands, we are currently looking for candidate for the position of: Enagement Lead.
The person will:
- Work closely with Alliance Head, Service Sales teams and Customers to position and propose company's capabilities, service offerings, building awareness and pipeline, and overseeing the delivery of commercially acceptable business.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are attained through successful delivery of services.
- Act as the primary interface between Account/Service line Sales Teams/Customer and the rest of the Delivery organisation
- Responsible for qualifying services opportunities
- Driving initial meetings with customers, introducing other capabilities / service offerings at the appropriate point
- Take ownership for the development of joint go to market proposals
- Participate in Services negotiation and contract process in close cooperation with delivery senior management, - Account/service line sales and commercial teams
- Understand and actively position the full portfolio of Service capabilities as they relate to the sale of key/focus offerings and propositions, as well as standalone Service offerings if/when appropriate
- Liaise with delivery operations team to appropriately resource projects in a timely manner, resolve resource conflicts and manage Customer expectation
- Provide necessary oversight to ensure the delivery of Services activities result in agreed/expected outcomes (e.g. high levels of customer satisfaction, revenue growth and profitable margins)
- Work with Delivery Excellence, Delivery Head, Sr. Project Managers to ensure that any delivery challenges are highlighted and managed at an early stage to avoid escalations and failing projects.