For our client, the international company which specializes in creating innovative solutions, we are looking for experienced candidates for DevOps Engineer position.
This person will be responsible for working on the design, development, release and continuous integration and deployment of smart solutions.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the software developing area with previous experience in cloud development (Azure);
- Experience in the fields of:
- Cloud development for Entry Points, Processing, Storing and visualizing data coming from devices,
- Cloud services setup and configuration,
- Creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines on global deployed instances/tenants,
- IoT topologies and patterns (Publish-Subscribe, On-Premise Gateways etc.),
- Technologies: Kafka, Cassandra, MQTT, Cloud-Brokers, Kubernetes,
- Provisioning tools: SaltStack, Puppet, Ansible or other,
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Bash;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Experience in working with Agile methodology.
- Stable employment;
- The possibility of working on innovation solutions;
- The opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Benefits: sports package, private healthcare, group life insurance.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja