We are currently looking for a Country Controller for one of our clients.
The Country Controller is responsible for compliance with IFRS, local Statutory and Tax regulations, and internal group reporting requirements for one or several affiliates in Europe. This position reports to the EMEA & India Financial Manager and has one or more direct reports (accountants).
The main tasks
- Supervise and control the preparation of the specifications/reconciliations and the documentation of all submitted financial data;
- Ensure the compliance with IFRS;
- Ensure the compliance with local statutory and tax regulations;
- Lead a local accounting team;
- Liaison with EMEA Financial manager and others Country Controllers in Europe;
- Liaison with local business unit (manufacturing and commercial).
Additional duties will include:
- Closing Activities
- External / Internal Reporting
- Local Statutory reporting