For our client, an international technology leader in the industrial digitalization area we are looking for Cloud Architect for Asset Performance Management team.
Our client, in Software Development Center provides leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most intensive asset-industries solve their upcoming challenges.
- Reduce and identify risk for future product development projects by exploring technology challenges and candidate solutions
- Create and maintain technology roadmaps in cooperation with product management
- Analyze system level innovations to impact on individual products
- Evaluate candidate technologies in collaboration with product line R&D teams
- Develop, document, and communicate solution concepts for technology challenges in products, and validate solutions through feasibility studies and prototyping
- Create reference architectures and architectural guidelines for use across product lines
- Support product architects in all aspects of the architectural work, or lead product architecture activities
- Conduct reviews and architecture evaluations envisioning new product and solution offerings for our business
- Act as liaison with Corporate Research and other parts of our client
- Initial tasks may relate to the following activities: migration of existing applications to a cloud platform (Microsoft Azure), data analytics