- About Us
- Shortlisted Jobs
Our client, one of world's leading asset managers (banks), is looking for talents to join their Warsaw's CDD/KYC/AML teams - Operations.
- Undertaking AML checks to ensure adherence to all Compliance policies, procedures and regulatory obligations
- Responding promptly and knowledgeably to queries from clients, the business and other internal departments
- Risk and issue identification and escalation
- Assisting with identifying, defining and enhancing process efficiencies which will benefit COB in EMEA and globally
-Participating in regular meetings with Management, Compliance and Quality Assurance to maintain strong relationships across the board
- Participating in ad hoc onboarding projects as required
- Providing further assistance as may be required within the COB team
The proposed contract duration is 6 - 12 months assuming external employement (through our agency) with later performance review and chances for conversion to client's internal employee.
- preferred experience on a similar role or within financial administration and customer service
- fluent English for daily communication
- team player's attitude
- attention to detail and strong understanding of control importance
- benefit package similar to the one offered by the employing entity i.e. access to private medical care and sports card